Consumer Assisto: Call for Applications for the post of Campus Ambassador
Consumer Assisto is pleased to announce the Campus Ambassador Program. Interested candidates may kindly apply.
Duration: 1 year
Interested students should send soft copies of:
- latest CV
- a brief statement of purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
Procedure of Application:
Mail your Resume to email@example.com with subject 'Application for Campus Ambassador'.
On successful completion of the tenure of one year, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion and a recommendation letter (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other benefits include:
- Attending events of Knowledge Steez / Consumer Assisto and other events we are associated with
- Training/ Assistance in Scholarships / International Conferences
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field
- Free training on legal drafting
Ms. Harshita Agarwal
Mr. Ayush Chaurasia