8th PRME International Conference 2021
School of Law, IILM University is going to organise the 8th PRME International Conference 2021 on the theme "National and International Environmental Laws: Way Forward to Green Recovery."
Date: 12th - 13th February, 2021
Who can participate?
College / Universit y students / Research Scholars
Papers are invited in three broad categories:
- Environment and the Role of Supreme Court of India
- Public Participation for Enforcement of Environmental Laws in India
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development: Indian Legal Perspective
- Environmental Issues and Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Full paper should not be more than 5000 words (including references).
- Title of the paper: Times New Roman, 14 Font, Bold, 1.5 line spacing
- Theme: Must indicate the sub-theme/s under which the paper falls.
- Author Details: Name with title (/Dr./Mr./Ms.), Designation, Affiliation.
- If there are two authors or more than two (Author and Co-Author) only one can present the paper and team will be considered as one/individual.
Selection Criteria for Paper Presentation in Conference:
- Student should be registered for the conference
- The complete paper should be shared on or before 30th January
- Mapping with any one or more SDGs and Legal Policies or Law
||22nd January, 2021
|Full Paper Submission Date:
||30th January, 2021 After registration you will get one link for paper submission
|Notification of acceptance of paper for presentation:
||5th February, 2021
Note: Best Five Papers will be presented in Conference
Ms. Shruti Sharma
Ms. Shobhna Jeet