Law Audience Journal (Volume 2, Issue 5): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) is an online research scholarly journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal. The frequency of this journal is bi-monthly and at least 6 issues are published in a year online.
Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law (topic must not be outdated).
Who can submit?
- Legal Research Scholars
- Law Professors
- Law Students
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law
Note: It is requested not to submit any paper without reading the official notification carefully. The official notification includes the following things namely, information and official links to Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy, etc. It is also requested not to submit more than one paper otherwise it will be rejected.
- Short-Articles: 2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Articles: 2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Research Papers: 4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case Comments: 2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Times New Roman font, font size 12 pt is prescribed for all submissions.
- Ffootnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format (MS Word File). Any submission in pdf format shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, font size 14 pt).
A short Abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
How to Submit?
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Google Form. In order to access the Google Form Link, you have to login with your Google Account. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified. You woll also receive a copy of the submitted Google form on your mentioned email id (check your Spam Folder also).
- Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Submission Guidelines.
- The journal reserves the absolute rights to prepone or cancel or postpone the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
- The journal reserves the absolute rights to take any decision as per the situation which is not mentioned in this official notification and after taking such decision the same shall be notified on our official website (www.lawaudience.com).
|Release of Official Notification:
||3rd January, 2021
|Last date for Submission:
||28th February, 2021
|Confirmation of shortlisted papers for publication:
||Within 4 days from the date of submission of your paper.
|Publication of selected papers:
||Within 3 days from the date of submission of agreement & article processing charges.
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & Editor-In-Chief