International Seminar on Privatization of Space Sector in India: Issues & Challenges
The Centre for Aero-Space Laws at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad in collaboration with Law Mantra and International Council of Jurists is going to organize a one day International Seminar on "Privatization of Space Sector in India: Issues & Challenges"
Date: 6th February, 2021
The Centre is making an endeavor to explore new arenas and dimensions of this newly emerged field. Many notable personalities from the sphere of aerospace law will attend the seminar to share their views, experiences, and expertise on the topics. Through this seminar, we endeavor to generate an interest in aerospace law, the present issues which plague, if the space sector in India is privatized and how law plays a role in the same.
The main objective of this Seminar is to have a pertinent enlightenment on the themes and sub-themes of this emerging arena through the contribution of legal luminaries, delegates and participants from academia and persons from the legal field.
- Space Sector in India: Opportunities and Challenges
- Indian Regulatory Authority and Procedure
- State Responsibility, Jurisdiction and Control
- Liability for Private Space Activities: Concerns in India
- Mining Space Resources
- Financing Private Space Activities in India
Who can Participate?
Students, Scholars, Professional, Academic Community from any countries with interest in the given themes are invited to participate in the Seminar and present their paper.
Call for Papers:
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, Line spacing 1.5 points
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, Line Spacing 1.0 points
- Margins: 1 inch on all sides
- Citation Style: 20th Edition Bluebook Citation System
- Word Limit: Maximum 10,000 (inclusive of footnotes)
How to Submit Abstract?
- The Abstract should not exceed 500 words.
- The Abstract must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following- Sub-Theme(write "others" in case it is not mentioned in sub- theme); Title of the paper; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute / Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address and Contact Number.
- The Subject of the Mail should be "Abstract Submission for-Theme- Subtheme-name of Author".
- The word folder containing the abstract should have the name of the Author and title of paper.
- Abstract should have minimum three and maximum four Key Word.
- The submission should be in word and pdf will not be accepted.
- Selection of Abstract will be notified on 15th January, 2021.
- After selection, a detailed mail regarding the registration process will be send i.e. Registration Form along with a detailed note on Final- Paper Submission.
There will be no registration fee for the Faculty, Research Scholars and Law Students of Symbiosis International University and its Constituent Law Schools.
- Single Author: INR 500/-
- Co- Author:- INR 1000/-
- Research Scholars: INR 600/-
- International Participant: US- $10/-
|Registration commences: on:
||20th December, 2020
||10th January, 2021
|Selection of Abstracts:
||15th January, 2021
||25th January, 2021
|Submission of Final Paper:
||25th January, 2021
|Date of Seminar:
||6th February, 2021
Mr. Shailendra Kumar