China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2021
The China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2021 (CIPIS2021) will be held in April and October 2021. The event is organized by Conways Asia, supported by governments, associations and media supporters.
Date: 8th & 9th April, 2021
Locatiion: Shanghai, China
(On the morning of 9th April, two parallel sessions will be held separately focusing on Pharma & ICT)
Date: 28th & 29th October, 2021
Locatiion: Shenzhen, China
The China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit is one of the most influential IP industrial gala with a global perspective, in-depth discussion of the domestic and international IP trends and issues. Hundreds of decision makers from global & local companies are invited to attend.
Grand get-together of CIPIS in 2021 leads more possibilities of IP Innovation.
- Interpretation in Policy Analysis - Main Points of the 4th Amendment of Chinese Patent Law
- Multidimensional Discussions on IP Innovation
- The Newest Development & Countermeasures of IP Conflicts under the Global COVID-19 Situation
- IP Strategy & Layout - Past, Present and Future
- Safeguarding Trade Secrets in China's Changing IP Landscape
- The Unified Patent Court - On the Move Again?
- Trademark: Stay in the Know
- IP Accelerate the Marketization Process
- Global IP Litigation: How and Where to Win
- How Should Foreign Companies Defend Their IP in China
- Overviews: Growth & Challenges of E- Commerce & IP Protection
- Three Takeaways of China's Biggest Internet Patent Battle
Pharma Industry Parallel Sub-Forum:
- New Opportunity? Or New Challenges?
- Guide for the Fourth Amendment to the Patent Law in China for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Does It Still Take Two to Tango? A Modern Interpretation of the BPCIA's Patent Dance
- IP Challenges and Strategy for pharma companies 'Going Out'
- To Discuss Market Predictability and Certainty under the Pharmaceutical Patent Linkage System in China
- Intellectual Property Protection - A Big Deal in the Biopharma Industry
ICT Industry Parallel Sub-Forum:
- Latest IP Developments & Innovation in ICT Industry in a VUCA World
- Demystifying the ITC Section 337 Investigations Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic: Hot Buttons
- Standard Essential Patent in ICT Standards: Dilemma, How to Solve, and Examples
- IP + AI
- Technology Driving Automotive Industry, The Next Frontier in Connected Cars IP Fight?
Previous Speakers Review:
- SIOP - Head of Patent Management Department
- Shanghai Intellectual Property Court - Director
- Tsinghua Tongfang - General Manager of the Legal Department
- Alibaba - Intellectual Property Director
- ZTE Corporation - Chief Intellectual Property Officer
- Huawei - Director of Intellectual Property
- Samsung - Global Vice President
- LG - Global Vice President
- TSMC - Chief Intellectual Property Consultant
- Unilever China - Head of Patent
- Akzo Nobel - director of intellectual property
- Midea Group - director of Intellectual Property Center
- IBM - Director of Intellectual Property
- Dolby Laboratories - Senior Licensing Director
- China Aerospace Science and industry corporation - Director of Intellectual Property
- Geely - Vice President, Head of Intellectual Property
- Lenovo - Director of Intellectual Property
- Sanpower Group - Legal Director
- Suning.com - IP Director
- Foton Motor - Legal Director
Phone: +86-021-6765-8679, +86-136-5189 8193