Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2021 - India
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law Schools Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
LSAT-India 2021 is expected to begin from 10th May, 2021.
The Application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 3800/-
- LSAT 2021 Application process will get started from 6th November, 2020 by online mode. No offline mode will be entertained.
- Students are advised to apply before the last date as no applications will be accepted after the last date of submission which will be 20th April, 2021.
- Students should apply through single application as multiple application forms will get rejected.
- At the time of registration, students are recommended to register with a valid email id and mobile number.
- After completion of registration, students will be provided with login registration id and password. Students must note it as it will be essential for future login.
- Complete application details must be submitted correctly in the application form.
- Students must print the application form and the fee payment receipt for further admission reference.
LSAT India 2021 test will be administered in the beneath mentioned cities:
- North India: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South India: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East India: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West India: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore.
|LSAT India Registration Starts:
||10th November, 2020
|LSAT India Registration Last Date:
||20th April, 2021
|LSAT India Exam Date:
||From 10th May, 2021
|LSAT India Result Declaration:
||Second week of June, 2021
LSAT India 2021 Participating Institutes - Associated Colleges:
- O.P. Jindal Global University
- JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
- NA Global Law School
- Institute of Law / AISECT University
- Indore Institute of Law
- GD Goenka University School of Law
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
- NMIMS School of Law
- Azim Premji University
- Central India College of Law
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- NCU Law School
- School of Law, Gitam University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- School of Law, Ansal University
- School of Law, Sharda University
- VIT Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
LSAT India 2021 Participating Institutes - Colleges utilizing LSAT Scores:
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- Nims School of Law, Nims University
- Institute of Law and Research
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law
- Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women's University
- Jagan Nath University, Law Faculty
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- Jai Hind Defence College of Law
- Sri Vaishnav Institute of Law
- Siddhartha Law College
- Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies
- K.L.E. Society's Gurusiddappa Kotambri Law College
- M A B Institute of Juridicial Science
- Tagore Public Law College
- Haldia Law College
- Midnapore Law College
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- Jaipur School of Law
- Jagan Nath University
- Chanakya Law College
1st Floor, WeWork Forum,
DLF Cyber City, Phase - III,
Sector 24, Gurugram, HR - 122002