Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) - 2021
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by 21 National Law Universities around the country.
Date of CLAT 2021 Examination: 13th June, 2021
The 21 participating National Law Universities are:
The following National Law Universities offer admission to law programs based on CLAT 2021 score.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU), Aurangabad
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur(MNLU), Nagpur
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU), Mumbai
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences(WBNUJS), Kolkata
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) Tiruchirappalli
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA), Assam
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Odisha
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National Law University, Jabalpur
- No upper age limit is set for CLAT 2021 UG admissions.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in the Class 12th exam.
- SC/ST candidates must have secured at least 40% in Class 12th exam.
- Those who are waiting to appear for Class 12th exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply but such candidates have to produce proof of passing the exam at the time of admission.
- There is no upper limit on age of candidates who wish to apply for CLAT 2021 for PG admissions.
- Applicants must have a LLB degree awarded by a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- SC/ST candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying degree exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- General / OBC / PWD/ Rs. 4000
- NRI / PIO / OCI candidates Rs. 4000
- SC / ST / BPL candidates Rs. 3500
Note: Candidates willing to get previous year papers of CLAT have to pay an extra amount of Rs 500 only.
|Start of Applications:
||1st January, 2021
|Last date for submission of CLAT 2021:
||15th May, 2021
|Release of Admit card:
||About 2 weeks before exam
|CLAT 2021 Examination:
||13th June, 2021
|Answer key release:
||Same day after the exam
||To be announced
CLAT Consortium of National Law Universities
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore - 560072