30th All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021
The Moot Court Society at Kerala Law Academy is going to organize the 30th All India Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2021.
Date: 10th - 13th February, 2021
It is the thirtieth year since the Annual Moot Court Competition for the Kerala Law Academy Trophy has been launched. It is also one of the oldest competitions in the country and it is acclaimed by the academic community as well as by the legal circles as a trendsetter and one of the most prestigious Moot Court Competitions organized in our country. The competition has grown in prominence over the years and today it occupies a unique place in the National Calendar of Moot Court Competitions.
Who can participate?
Participation is opened to All Universities / Law Colleges / Law Schools in India.
How to Participate:
- The team intending to participate must register on or before 25th January, 2021 by submitting the duly filled Proforma provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- The interested participants must pay online an amount of Rs 4000/- as registration fee through the online link provided on the Kerala Law Academy website.
- The amount can also be sent through a Demand Draft of Rs 4000/- drawn in favor of "Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society" payable at Thiruvananthapuram to:
The General Secretary,
Kerala Law Academy Moot Court Society,
Kerala Law Academy Campus,
Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram - 695005
- The Demand Draft should reach on or before 25th January, 2021
- Language - English
- Font and Size (General) - Times New Roman (14 pt), Tahoma, Bookman Old Style, Arial, Verdana - 12 pt
- Line Spacing (General) - 1.5 lines
- Font and Size (Footnotes) - Times New Roman (12 pt), Tahoma, Bookman Old Style, Arial, Verdana - 10 pt
- Line Spacing (Footnotes) - Single line
- Page Margins - 1 inch on all sides (except right margin which shall not be less than 2 cms)
- Footnote - Follow any of the uniform systems of citation [the use of The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (2020, 21st edition) or (2015, 20th edition) (Harvard Blue Book) is preferable].
- Cover Specification
- Petitioner - Blue
- Respondent - Red
- Team: Rs 4000/-.
- Team codes shall be allotted on 26th January, 2021
Ms. Dakshina Saraswathy
Assistant Professor & General Secretary, Moot Court Society
Mr. Sunil Kumar S
Assistant Professor & Member of MCS Faculty Team
Mr. Nithin Rajeev
Student Convener, Moot Court Society