INBA National Youth Day Summit
Indian National Bar Association is hosting the National Youth Day Summit on 12th January, 2021 for the betterment of student community and the society at large. As the nations around the world are grappling with this pandemic, students are facing hardships in personal, professional and social fronts of life. INBA ardently believes that youth of the country are the best assets and hence is coming up with this one-of-it's kind Summit.
The aim of the Summit is to upskill the students and young professionals with the challenges and opportunities in the post-COVID legal world. The Summit shall have Call for Articles, Paper Presentations, Special Workshop on Judicial Examinations, Technical Sessions, Counselling Sessions followed by Cultural Event.
Date: 12th January, 2021
Time: 2 P.M to 8 P.M IST
This year's Youth Summit will witness Speakers and Guests from all professional arenas, Honorable Judges, Legislators, Civil Servants, Advocates, Law Firms, Academia to Psychologists, Medical Counsellors.
- Mr. Raghavender GR, Joint Secretary, Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice
- Mr P.K. Malhotra, Former Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice
- Hon'ble Justice Pratibha M. Singh (Sitting Delhi High Court Judge)
- Hon'ble Justice Sangita D. Sehgal (Former Delhi High Court Judge)
- Hon'ble Justice H.R. Malhotra (Retd Delhi High Court Judge)
- Mr. Abhay Pratap (Former Judge, Haryana)
- Dr. B. Ramaswamy (Former Judge)
- Mr. Bharat Chugh, Advocate (Former Judge, New Delhi)
- To register participants must send their name, course & college details, phone number, email address to: email@example.com
- Participants will receive e-certificate from Indian National Bar Association within one month of the event on registered email address
- The Summit would take place on AirMeet and will be live-streamed on Facebook and YouTube channel. Registration is mandatory for all
- Register today for one of this kind workshop where Judges, Bureaucrats and Academia would meet to discuss the 2021 judicial services opportunities
The last date for registration is 31st December, 2020.
Ms. Babita Sharma
Editor, Indian National Bar Association
Ms. Vinakshi Kadan
Senior Advisor, Indian National Bar Association
Ms. Bhawna Gandhi
Advisor, Indian National Bar Association (SS)
Website: www.indianbarassociation.org, www.inbaviewpoint.org