Journal of Law and Ethics: Call for Papers
The Journal of Law and Ethics is the flagship journal of the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers in the legal field to share their innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines. The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, doctoral students, and research scholars.
- Research paper: 3000 words and above (excluding Footnotes)
- Article: 1500 - 3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book reviews: 1500 - 2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 - 2000 words
- All submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words. Up to 4 keywords must also be provided.
- Submissions on any contemporary legal issues will be accepted.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 Authors.
- The manuscript's first page must contain only the name of the Author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
Formatting and Citation Style:
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The submission must be the original work of the Authors and should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript body must be in the font 'Times New Roman,' font-size 12 pt, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font 'Times New Roman', font size 10 pt, line spacing 1, and justified.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition).
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
All submissions shall only be made to email@example.com
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st January, 2021.
Ms. Ritupriya Gurtoo
Assistant Professor, Prestige Institute of Management and Research
Ms. Samraddhi Sohani