Edited Book on Trends of Intellectual Property Rights: Call for Chapters
The editors are looking forward to receive research papers from students, researchers, academicians, etc for the Edited Book on Trends of Intellectual Property Rights. The research paper should address the key issues and highlight different views and arguments in the present scenario. Some suggestions should also be put forth by the Authors for improving the present situation. Every research paper should be accompanied by an Abstract of 200 to 300 words mentioning the Title of the Paper, Theme, Sub Theme, Name of the Author and Co-Author, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Contact Number of the Author/Co-Author.
The Abstract should mention the novelty of the idea which the Author wishes to put forth. It should also mention the outcome of the research paper.
- IPR and economic development
- Balancing of IPR Protection and Growth
- IPR and its legal and monetary challenges
- IPR, its protection and the legal culture
- Indian IP laws and their relation with International regime
- International Institutions and their role in IP protection and recognition
- Legal instruments of IP in India
- Farmer`s rights and IP
- Contemporary Farmer laws and IP in India
- Comparative study of farmers rights in India and worldwide w.r.t. IP
- Proprietorship/Partnership of TPR in India
- Role of corporations in IP
- Food security and IP regime: Concerns and challenges
- Damage protection of IPR in India and worldwide
- IPR and cyber world
- IPR and ethical innovation/creativity
- IPR litigation and its concerns
- IP and new technology
- IP and sustainable development
- Piracy and threats towards economic creativity
Note: This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Researchers are welcome to submit paper on any topic which is related to the main theme.
The word limit for research paper (inclusive of abstract) is between 2000 words to 4000 words. This word limit is inclusive of footnotes. The word limit must be strictly adhered to by the participants. Each participant is required to submit an anti-plagiarism declaration along with the paper stating that his / her paper is an original and bona fide piece of research work and that it has not been published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be maximum of two co-authors in one research paper. There is a participation fee for Rs. 800/- at par for all the contributors such as students, researchers, academicians, etc. and the participants are encouraged to participate. In the case of Co-Author/s, each Co-Author/s is chargeable with the same fee as of Author. Payment for publication to be done after the acceptance of the submitted paper is communicated to the Author.
Note: Each Author with selected paper will be provided with a soft copy of the book as well as 1 complimentary hardcopy. (Note only 1 hardcopy for 1 submission)
The Authors should use the ILI (Indian Law Institute) format of footnoting and Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, with bold headings and space lining 1.5.
The selected best quality papers will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book. For extra the Hardcopy of the book, the person has to pay Rs. 500/- for the book with Rs 40/- as postal charges.
How to Submit?
The papers should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com latest by 18th January, 2021. Papers submitted after the last date shall not be considered for publication.
|Last date for Paper Submission:
||18th January, 2021
|Acceptance of Paper submitted:
||Within 3 days of Submission
|Tentative Date of Publication:
||Within the month of January, 2020 (Soft Copy) and within the month of January/February, 2021, Hard copies (subject to working of the publisher) & (Subject to the postal services)
Mr. Chander Parkash Singh