Indian Journal of Defence and Maritime Laws: Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Defence and Maritime Laws (IJDML) is the only periodical devoted to legal, policy and scholarly interdisciplinary, global research on all concerns related to Defence, Security and Maritime. The journal is now accepting manuscripts for its first edition. This edition will be published in the year 2021.
Call for Papers:
This issue is devoted to the current and ongoing legal and policy issues in Defence, security and maritime sectors. Short articles, Book reviews and Case law studies are also accepted.
Paper topics may include but are not limited to research in Defence, Security (Homeland and International), Military, Armed forces, Cybersecurity, Armed conflicts, Diplomacy, Conflict resolution and related legal and policy aspects; Maritime safety and Security, Admiralty law, Marine environment aspects, legal and policy issues relating to ships and shipping, passage issues, law of sea, and other related aspects.
- The manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com with subject 'Submission for IJDML - Security/Maritime Law'.
- Author should attach cover letter (containing the details of Author/s); Declaration of Originality; and Manuscript.
- You should attach the manuscript in PDF form and also Word (.doc/.docx) form
- For the first edition of IJDML, the manuscripts sent on / before 20th January, 2021 will be considered. However, we accept manuscripts throughout the year.
- The Journal will be published every March and September.