Amity Journal of Corporate Governance: Call for Papers
Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG) is an international, indexed, bi-annual, double-blind reviewed, and refereed journal. It is the official publication of Amity Directorate of Management and Allied Areas (ADMAA), a research unit of Amity University.
The journal invites theoretical / conceptual, empirical, original, cross-functional and applied research papers, articles, case studies, technical notes, monographs, book reviews and doctoral dissertations.
- Corporate Governance: Models, Theories, Structures, Philosophies and Practices
- Government Rules, Regulations and Corporate Governance
- Impact of Corporate Ownership on Corporate Governance
- Role of Board of Directors and Board Committees on Corporate Governance
- Independence and Monitoring Role of Independent Directors
- Executive Leadership
- Shareholder Activism
- Audit Committees, External and Internal Auditors
- Shareholders' Grievance
- Corporate Governance Best Practices
- Managerial Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance and Firm Performance
- Sustainability and Corporate Governance
- Financial Reporting, Disclosure, Transparency, Information Asymmetry
- Agency Theory and Principal-agent Conflicts
- Majority-minority Shareholders Conflict
- Redefinitions and Reassessments of Corporate Governance Models
- Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting, Disclosures and Transparency
- Stakeholder Theory and Corporate Governance
- Future Trends in Corporate Governance
- International Corporate Governance
- Research Paper
- Conceptual Paper
- Case Study
- Literature Review
- General Review
- Doctoral Dissertations
- An Abstract of 300 words with five keywords and JEL classification.
- The recommended length of the research paper should be between 6000 - 9000 words.
- The use of footnotes and endnotes should be minimum.
- The Authors are requested to follow the APA 6th style.
The last date for submission is 31st December, 2020.
Amity Journal of Corporate Governance (AJCG)
Amity Directorate of Management and Allied Areas
G-09, I-3 Block, Sector -125
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201 313, India