Edited Book on Contemporary Issues in Law and Economics: Call for Papers
VidhiAagaz along with Mr. Aayush Goyal is inviting chapters for their edited book on Contemporary Issues in Law and Economics.
COVID-19 has led us to a whole new situation in the context of Law and Economy. In between all of it, there is a considerable need to introduce further discussions and perspectives concerning the legal and economic issues happening around. Ban on Chinese Apps, development in Kulbhusan Jadhav’s Case, the Media Trial, Contempt of Court, Protection of Personal Liberty, the protests, Indian Farm Reforms 2020 are just a few Legal Issues made headlines recently. The edited book shall create a forum for open discussion on all the contemporary legal and economic issues. The Book shall have ISBN Number verifiable through official website of ISBN agency.
The topic shall be under the scope of any contemporary issue in Law and Economics.
- Research Papers: It must comprehensively analyse a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. Author(s) may compare the law or judicial approach of other jurisdictions to strengthen the argument in between 3,000 to 4,500 words.
- Short Articles: They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 2,000 and 3,000 words.
- Case Comments: Prescribed word limit is between 2,000 to 3,500 words.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 20th Speaking footnotes are permitted.
- The body of the paper shall be:
- Font: Times New Roman, font size: 12 pt, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman, font size: 10 pt, Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the Authors of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of VidhiAagaz.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Comments being contributed for the Edited book are to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an Abstract of paper in not more than 300 words.
- The manuscript (including the abstract) must not contain any indication of the identity of the Author.
- The entries should reach the given email ID before 5:00 PM on 3rd January, 2021.
- Entry should be in either '.doc' or '.docx' format.
- A cover letter in either '.doc' or '.docx' format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- Subject of the mail should be - "Submission for Edited Book by Mr. Aayush Goyal".
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Processing Fees (to be paid after acceptance):
- Indian Authors there will be a processing charge of 1000 INR
- International Author there will be a processing charge of US $25.
- The charges shall be applicable only to the Manuscripts selected for publication.
- An E-certificate of publication will be provided after publication of the Book.
- The estimated date of oublication is between 20th to 30th
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 3rd January, 2021 (5:00 PM IST).