Burnished Law Journal (Volume 2, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Burnished Law Journal aims to provide a number of legal journal articles & practical update of law. The journal actively invites people to share their research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law. Burnished Law Journal includes topics on Socio-legal, Socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
It focus on any issue related to Law, Economics, Polity, Society. We welcome anyone who wants to publish their article.
The Burnished Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories:
- Short Articles: (1000 - 2500words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500 - 4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 - 4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000 - 3500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000 - 6500 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be upto 250 words only.
- Single Authored Research Work (when only 1 Author is submitting a single work) : Rs. 500 for any Authors
- Co-Authored Research Work (when 2 Authors are submitting a single work) : Rs. 700 for any Authors
- Co-Authored Research Work (when 3 Authors are submitting a single work) : Rs. 1000 for any Authors
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 pt, single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two Authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law Journal.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The last date for submission of full paper is 10th March, 2021.