International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice: Call for Papers
The International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP) is a blind, peer-reviewed, law journal published annually by NLSIU under the aegis of the Chair on Consumer Law and Practice at the National Law School of India University.
The International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussion on various National and International Issues on Consumer Protection Laws. Following the eight successful volume of the Journal and in continuance of the endeavour to encourage academic discourse and legal scholarship, the Board of Editors invites submission for the Ninth Volume. The Journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Contemporary Issues in Consumer Protection
- Critical Analysis of Consumer Protection Act 2019 in comparison with developed countries.
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Role of Regulatory Authorities in Consumer Protection
- Comparative study of Product Liability in India with developed Countries
- Technological Advancements in Protection and Enforcement of Consumer Rights
Note: The sub-themes listed above are merely indicative and not exhaustive.
The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
- Articles and Research Papers with Abstract (6,000 - 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes).
- Essay (3,000 - 4,000 words inclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500 - 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes).
- Note (2,500 words inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Review (2,000 words inclusive of footnotes).
- The submission shall not contain the name of the Author or institutional affiliation or any other identification mark. Submission shall be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
- A separate cover letter in (.doc) or (.docx) format containing particulars of the author(s) and the submission is to be sent along with the submission. A cover letter should include -
- Title of Submission,
- Sub-theme Chosen (if any)
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words)
- Name of the Author & Co-Author (Only one Co-author is permitted)
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Information and Address for Correspondence.
- The body of the submission should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 pt and Line Spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with Single Line Spacing.
- All citations should be placed in footnotes (and not endnotes) and shall conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (4th Edition, 2012).
- The submission should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the piece is original and has not been published or is under consideration, for publication, elsewhere.
- All submissions are subject to Plagiarism check.
- All submissions go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces are subsequently sent for peer review, before finalization for publication.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 30th March, 2021.