NLIU Journal of Media Law (Volume II): Call for Papers
The Editorial Board of the NLIU Journal of Media Law welcomes submissions of original articles, book reviews, comments and discussion within the aim and scope of the Journal for its Volume II.
Law students pursuing the three-year LL.B. as well as the five years integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, practitioners and professionals interested in the area are eligible to submit.
The paper submissions and presentations by the Author(s) must strictly conform to originality within the broad theme of "The Developments in Legislation, Policies and the Debates surrounding the ever-growing field of Media Law".
- Articles: Manuscripts should be within 5,000 - 10,000 words long. It should be of a highly analytical nature where the Author(s) arrive at a definite conclusion pertaining to the topic.
- Case comments: Manuscripts should be within 2,000 - 5,000 words long.
- Book reviews: Manuscripts should be within 1,000 - 3,000 words long.
- Essays: Manuscripts should be within 3,000 - 5,000 words long.
Note: Each manuscript must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words. This is inclusive of the above-mentioned word limit
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line Spacing, justified and 1-inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in font size 10 pt and with single line spacing.
- The Authors should conform to the Bluebook (20th Edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address in the covering letter for the submission. The manuscript should not contain any identification of the Author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Each submission may have up to two Authors.
- The submission must be the original work of the Authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- The journal publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand.
- Manuscripts shall be assessed by subjection to Blind Review Procedure. Reviewers shall not be informed of the Author's name, University, year in college, or any other personal information.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th February, 2021 (11:59 PM IST).
Ms. Shreya Mohapatra
Mr. Ishan Chauhan