Lex Revolution (Volume VI, Issue 4): Call for Papers
Scholarly unpublished papers on various fields of Law, Human Rights and/or Social Science are invited from students, teachers, scholars and professionals for the volume VI, Issue 4 of the periodical indexed journal Lex Revolution (ISSN 2394-997X).
The Journal welcomes the submission of papers that meet the general criteria of significance and academic brilliance. The Author(s) is requested to emphasize on novel theoretical standard and downtrodden concerns of the mentioned areas against the backdrop of proper objectification of suitable primary materials and documents. The papers must not be published in part or whole or accepted for publication anywhere else.
- Article: upto 8000 words
- Short comments: upto 2500 words
- Book Review: upto 1500 words
Note: The words limit is inclusive of footnotes
- Submission must be written in English only.
- Each submission should be accompanied with an Abstract containing at least 5 keywords explaining the aims & object of the paper and Name of Author(s), Designation, Institute, Contact Details, etc.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 pt for Title and/or Headings & 12 pt for Main Text. The footnotes shall be of font size 10 pt with 1.5 spacing. End notes and/or Bibliography shall not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- File must be in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx) format with spacing of 1.5 on A4 size page, assigning file names of Authors and title of the paper respectively.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to maximum of two Authors.
- If the submission is accepted for publication, Authors will be separately mailed requiring fulfilling the other formalities.
- To ensure anonymity in reviewing the papers, title of the paper, name of the Author, co-author, designation, address, contact number and e-mail should appear only on the first page of the paper.
- All submissions shall be made to email@example.com with 'Submission Article/Comment/Book Review: Title of Paper & Name of Author' as subject.
- Editor reserves the right to do the necessary changes required.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism. The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of. In any case of violation of copyright the Author himself will be liable.
- Authors submitting manuscript written in English are requested to check their article using any online free plagiarism checker. We suggest using http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ to restrict plagiarism, for free.
- All publication related queries shall be addressed to email with specific subject line.
Note: Abstract and Paper both should be in single file only. Non-compliance with the above guidelines may lead to rejection.
Lex Revolution is periodical indexed peer reviewed non-sponsored, non-profit making journal. Authors are kindly expected to contribute processing fee, once the paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email after acceptance.
- Indian Author:
- Single Author: 1000/- INR
- Co-authors: 1500/- INR
- Other Countries Author:
- Single Author: US $50
- Co-authors: US $100
Note: The fee includes a cost of review process, a hard copy of the journal which will be sent to Authors, postal charges and other related charges. Journal will be sent through speed post/courier.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th January, 2021.