Legal Desire Summit & Awards, 2020
Legal Desire Media and Insight is going to organize the Annual Legal Desire Summit & Awards, 2020. The event will be virtually addressed this year due to COVID-19 outbreak.
Date: 26th & 27th December, 2020
Call for Papers:
We invite presentations/research papers from professionals, students, research scholars and academicians for presentation during the Summit.
Discussing the Possibilities & Opportunities in Emerging Fields of Law
Broad themes for presentations this year are:
- Forensic Science and Law
- Fashion and Law
- Entertainment Industry and Law
- Space, Outer Space Activities and Law
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Your Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a MS Word file to by 23rd December, 2020 (Limited Spots). Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted. The following information in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation / Institution Details
- Address and Email ID
- Title of Abstract
Note: The subject line of your message should read: 'Abstract Submission for Legal Desire Summit 2020'. The selected abstract will be notified via email including further presentation submission and registration procedure.
Guidelines for Presentation Submission:
- The presentation should be submitted in Microsoft Powerpoint format only (ppt, pptx)
- The Total No of slides must not exceed 10 slides. (including introduction and reference slide)
- There should be list of references in the last slide.
- 10 Minutes will be alloted to each presenter for presentation via Virtual Platform (Google Meet / Zoom)
- Those who are unable to give live presentation due to technical reasons, they will be allowed to send recorded video of their presentation.
- The slides should include the references of stats/pictures used.
- The slides must be of presenter original work.
Note: Legal Desire is also giving opportunity to delegates of the Summit to submit their papers on themes of the summit for publication.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization /University / Institution and Email address.
- It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (.doc / .docx)
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified andHeading / Sub-Heading to be Bold.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limitmay lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt and should be in any uniformpattern.
Fee for Presenters:
- Indian Delegates: INR 250/-
- International Delegates US $50
||23rd December, 2020
||5th December 2020
|Full Paper Submission:
||20th January, 2021
Ms. Apoorva Mehta
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org