Lexigentia (Volume 7, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The Editorial Committee of Lexigentia hereby invites articles on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an international, biannual, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law. The journal is published by Thomson Reuters.
The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000 - 5,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an Abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: Lexigentia is open only to academicians, law practitioners and research scholars. A maximum of two Co-authors is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font in font size 12 pt is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in the Times New Roman. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx. format. Any submission in pdf format shall not be accepted.
Note: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to email@example.com latest by 27th December, 2020 (11:59 pm, IST).