Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL): Call for Papers
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is pleased to announce the invitation for call for papers for its Volume 12.
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law is a student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) under the patronage of the Indian government-sponsored chair on WTO Law.
- Articles: 6,000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes Papers that comprehensively analyse a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays: 4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes Papers that concisely analyse specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- The Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis.
- Submissions must be made in electronic form to email@example.com under the subject heading 'IJIEL Vol. 13 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12 pt and double spaced, footnotes: size 10 pt and single-spaced).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the Author(s), institution / affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
- An Abstract of not more than 200 words shall be provided.
- Co-authorship (upto 3 Authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the Author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- For journal submissions, IJIEL uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition).
The last date for submissions of manuscripts is 28th February, 2021.