Amity Law Review (Volume 16): Call for Papers
Amity Law School, Delhi invites papers for the Amity Law Review - 2020 (Volume 16). Amity Law Review is an academic journal for law and allied subjects. All manuscripts on topics of contemporary relevance are considered for publication. The Journal is having ISSN 2249-2232 and previously UGC Approved Journal No. 41080. It is published annually.
Only those manuscripts which are approved by the Editorial Board and are as per the submission guidelines will be considered for publication. Due to the present pandemic situation (COVID-19), the existing issue of Amity Law Review is expected to be published in digital version.
The Journal seeks contribution from academicians, professionals and jurists.
In order to maintain the quality of Publication / Journals, the ALSD Publication Ethics follows the philosophy and principals of Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE). We at ALSD believe in the duty to retain the integrity of scientific record. ALSD invites papers from academicians, advocates, judges and jurists etc. Submissions from students are not permitted in Amity Law Review Journal. To further strengthen the quality contribution from authors, ALSD restricts the co-authorship number up to three.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of about 200 words outlining the central theme(s) of the paper.
- Copyright: Author shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person, except agreed otherwise. The copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., The Amity Law School, Delhi. The publisher, however, shall not be liable for any copyright infringement.
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, Authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Kindly use Times New Roman, font size 12 pt for the main text and 10 pt for footnotes.
- Length: Papers should generally be between 5,000 and 15,000 words (including footnotes). Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editors may, however accept longer submission in appropriate cases.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5. The line spacing between footnotes should be 1.0.
- Indent: Left and Right indent should be 0.5 on both sides
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First heading: 12 pt, Bold Centre
- Second heading: 12 pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading: 12 pt, Italics centre
The last date of submission is 29th December, 2020.