SPIL International Law Journal (Volume 1): Call for Papers
Students for Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Government Law College, Mumbai is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for Volume 1 (Revival Edition) of the International Law Journal.
The International Law Journal is published by the Students for Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Mumbai which is a student body that cynosures International Law.
Submissions are invited on any topic of contemporary relevance in the area of International Law.
Original submissions are invited from undergraduate and post graduate students, industry practitioners, academicians and research scholars.
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature in it. An article should be in between 6,000 and 10,000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international law. It should be between 4,000 and 6,000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: Notes and commentaries must discuss or critique a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before Parliament or State legislature. It should be between 1,500 and 3,000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- The word limit for Abstract: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 2 Authors
- Method of Citation: The ILJ follows 'Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition' style of referencing.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt with 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt with single line spacing.
- The last date for submission for 'Volume 1 (Revival Edition)' of the International Law Journal is 31st January, 2021.
- Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered for publication.