E-International Seminar on Globalizing World and Cybercrime
Law Mantra Trust in association with the Advanced Centre on Research, Development & Training in Cyber Law and Forensics at National Law School of India University - Bangalore, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law - Punjab and Maharashtra National Law University - Nagpur is going to organize the one day E-International Seminar on Globalizing World and Cybercrime
Date: 30th January, 2021
The Seminar aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today's times. The International Seminar will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the National Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Emerging Trends in Cyber World
- Role of UN for preserving Peace and Security in Cyber Space
- Crime against Women in Cyber world
- Crime against Children in Cyber world
- Crime against Government in Cyber world
- Privacy, Defamation & Data Protection in Cyber space
- Fake ID'S in Online Social Networks (OSNs)
- Cyber Forensics & Electronic Evidence and Investigations
- Online-Consumers in Cyberspace
- Banking Financial Fraud, Scams in Cyber world
- Net Neutrality & Regulation of Internet
- Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing & New Challenges
- Internet of Things, Block Chains - Emerging Challenges
- Cyber Extremism & Radicalization
Note: These themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 pt font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 pt font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 pt font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 12 pt font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 pt font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the Abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 minimum keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not exceed more than 10,000 (Including footnotes).
- Student: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty / Professional / Research Scholar / Other: Rs. 700/-
Note: Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
|Submission of Abstract:
||5th January, 2020
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection:
||7th January, 2020
||20th January, 2020
|Submission of Draft Paper:
||27th January, 2020
||30th January, 2020
|Submission of Final Paper:
||28th February, 2020
|Publication of Paper:
||By December, 2021
Law Mantra Office