Law Audience: Webinar on How a Lawyer can develop Winning Mindset? - Some Observations
Law Audience is going to organize a Webinar on How a Lawyer can develop Winning Mindset? - Some Observations. Law Audience is an online legal platform which is aimed at spreading the legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible.
Date: 22nd November, 2020 (3:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
How A Lawyer Can Develop Winning Mindset? - Some Observations?
- Attitude towards Judges in general
- Attitudes towards clients
- Attitudes about which brief to accept and which to refuse
- Comparing arguments with cricket batting and bowling styles
- Attitude about shifting blame when case is about to be lost
- Other related memories
- It shall be an online event and is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
About the Speaker:
Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, he was standing before a cupboard in library and he was reading Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea came. If he works hard in district court, his work can benefit only one or two persons. But if he works hard in Supreme Court, it can benefit thousands of litigants. This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
NIL, anyone can join the webinar free of cost.
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience
Email: Info@lawaudience.com, CEO@lawaudience.com