Burnished Law E-Newsletter (Volume 1, Issue 1): Call for Papers
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal journals, articles & practical update of law. We actively invite people to share his / her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society. The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter includes topic on socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
Call for Papers:
BLJ-E Newsletter is inviting submissions for its Volume 1, Issue 1 to be published in December 2020. Law students pursuing the five-year L.L.B course as well as the three years course, academicians, lawyers, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
It focusses on any issue related to law, economics, polity, society. We welcome everyone those who want to publish their article in our Newsletter.
- All Submission must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must be in the English language only.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt, single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper. (Bluebook 20th Edition)
- Only one submission per Author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two Authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law E-Newsletter.
- The body of the mail shall contain name, designation, email id, contact number of the Author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the BLJ - E Newsletter which shall be published on the official website of Burnished Law Journal.
- Multiple submission shall lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
The Burnished Law E-Newsletter invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe:
- 1000 - 1500 words (excluding endnotes)
Publication fee: Free
How to Submit?
- Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law E-Newsletter must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
Note: Burnished Law E-Newsletter shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
|Last date for Submission:
||28th November, 2020
|Confirmation of Acceptance:
||15th December, 2020
|Publication and Certificate:
||20th December, 2020
Mr. Varun Vikas Srivastav
Head & Editor-in-chief in Burnished Law E-Newsletter
Ms. Ritu Raj
Founder & Publisher of Burnished Law Journal