Law Audience: 5th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020
Law Audience is going to organize its 5th National Online Essay Writing Competition, 2020. This online competition is open for all law students. No physical presence of the participants is required. Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law.
Invest your precious time in this online competition and win some exciting prizes such as cash prizes and free publications of selected essays in online Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705).
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students / participants must be pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized College or University or pursuing LL.M from any recognized University;
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. However, participants may seek Individual or Single participation.
- In one team, participants from different & same Universities or Schools or Colleges are allowed.
Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Please make sure that the topic must be relevant and must not be outdated. Non-compliance with theme will result in the disqualification of the participant(s).
- Word limit: Minimum 1500 words & Maximum 3500 words (including footnotes)
- Format: MS Word File
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 pt for text, 14 pt for Headings and 10 pt for footnotes
- Page numbering: bottom center
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes
- Alignment: Justified and layout must be A4 size
- Margin: One inch each side
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition)
- All the write-ups must be plagiarism free (10% to 15% similarity is allowed with proper footnoting)
- All the write-ups must be original work of the Author(s) and must not be published anywhere else or must not be under consideration for publication anywhere else
- Participants are requested not to copy & paste the bare provisions & case laws
- Individual / Single Registration: Rs. 250/-
- Team Registration: Rs. 300/-
How to Submit?
All essays must be sent as MS Word files through a Google form. Essays submitted through any other mode other than Google form shall be disqualified. The title or name of the MS Word File of the essay must be your Team Code.
|Date of Release of Official Notification:
||27th October, 2020
|Last date for Registration:
||12th November, 2020
|Last date for Clarifications & Allotment of Team Codes:
||13th November, 2020
|Last date for Submission of MS Word File of Essay:
||30th November, 2020
|Declaration of Result:
||16th December, 2020
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder, Law Audience