Law Mantra Quarterly Online Journal: Call for Papers
Under the aegis of Law Mantra, Law Mantra Quarterly Online Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) runs for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society. The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Additionally, the journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
- Interested Professors
Call for Papers:
We are currently soliciting submissions for our forthcoming editions, on a quarterly, rolling basis, and the submission guidelines are here below:
- Abstract should contain minimum 300 words with 5 minimum keywords, and should be submitted along with the final paper latest by 25th November, 2020.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, Institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Manuscripts with more than 10% plagiarised content shall be summarily rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format.
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed 10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contribution are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman, 12 pt font with 1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12 pt font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 pt font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centred in 12 pt font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 pt font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 25th November, 2020.
Ms. Abhishree Kashyap
Ms. Simran Sabharwal