International Journal of Legal Research and Governance: Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN: 2394-7829) is a journal for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society. The journal endeavour to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Additionally, the journal offers legal professional and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
We are currently soliciting submissions for our forthcoming editions, on a quarterly, rolling basis. Interested Professors, Researchers, Practitioners and Students may submit manuscripts.
- Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) containing 5 minimum keywords, along with final paper should be submitted by 25th November, 2020.
- Submission of the Abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the Author(s) and address, designation, institution / affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an Abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 minimum keywords
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Manuscripts with more than 10% plagiarised content shall be summarily rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format.
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed 10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contributionsare to be submitted to email@example.com
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman,12-point font with1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12 pt font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 pt font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centredin 12 pt font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 pt font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
Ms. Abhishree Kashyap
Ms. Simran Sabharwal