5th Webinar on "Mediation Advocacy Skills for Lawyers"
The Center for Arbitration and Mediation at Geeta Institute of Law, Delhi NCR in collaboration with Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation, New Delhi is going to organize the 5th Webinar on the topic - "Mediation Advocacy Skills for Lawyers"
Date: 23rd October, 2020
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Prof. Andrew Goodman, Director SCMA and IMI Certified Mediator.
He has over 40 years experience as an independent commercial barrister and near 30 years as an international consulting mediator (CEDR 1991). He is an award- winning thought leader in the field of mediation and mediation advocacy, and practices in up to 20 jurisdictions. Andrew holds a number of visiting academic posts and advises governments, Bars, corporations and institutions on conflict avoidance and dispute management systems.
- Ms. Emma McAndry, Director of Essential Mediation Solutions, Manchester, United Kingdom.
Emma is an award-winning mediator, dual registered with the CMC for Civil/Commercial and Workplace mediation. She has experience as solicitor with a large international firm, Emma practiced in commercial dispute resolution. She has law teaching experience for 15 years and specialized in mediation, attaining the level of 'Reader in Mediation'. She founded and headed the UCLan Centre for Mediation and Mediation Clinic. She has many years of experience in conducting civil and commercial mediations and acted as a lead/supervisory mediator for those seeking experience.
- Ms. Iram Majid, Director of Indian Institute Arbitration and Mediation, New Delhi and Executive Director of Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation.
She has undergone training for Arbitration from Chartered Institute of Arbitration UK and Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation and regarding mediation many reputable institutions, including the Harvard Law School for Advance Mediation Programme on Negotiation in Harvard Law School widely considered the best legal education institution in the world, and Pepperdine University, California. She is an IMI certified and IIAM accredited Mediator and member chartered Institute of Arbitrators London UK and based in New Delhi, India.
- Mr. Nishant Bansal, Vice Chairman (Geeta Institute of Law)
- Dr. Subhash Mittal, Principal (Geeta Institute of Law)
- Mr. Anil Vats, Assistant Professor (Geeta Institute of Law)
- Ms. Vishakha Shekhawat, Assistant Professor (Geeta Institute of Law)
Mr. Anil Vats
Chairperson - Centre for Arbitration and Mediation,
Geeta Institute of Law