IP Assisto Blog: Call for Submissions
IP Assisto is a centre committed to disseminate awareness and promote IPR in India. The centre encourages creativity and innovation with a view to generate and protect Intellectual Property Rights. The aforementioned vision will be accomplished by providing support and guidance to every person in need of protecting their invention and creations. The centre will familiarize all stakeholders with the importance of Intellectual Property laws in today's technology-driven society and provide them with a platform for interaction. IPAssisto is a unit of Knowledge steezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
About IP Assisto Blog:
IPAssisto, operates the IPAssisto Blog to publish latest updates, articles and commentaries on developments relating to IP laws and associated areas. The objective of IPAssisto Blog is to provide a platform for both students and professionals, to contribute their research and viewpoints with an objective to exchange and share ideas in all aspects of IPR. If you wish to make a contribution please follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- We welcome guest submissions on all areas of IP laws from students, professors and lawyers. Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments and short notes. The submission shall be accepted if it is contemporary and innovative to the current debates in IP law.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two contributors.
- Authors should use endnotes and NOT footnotes. Footnotes must be kept to the minimum. Submissions with excessive footnoting will not be considered.
- The citation format used for the endnotes must be uniform and according to the Bluebook 19thedition.
- Authors are advised to keep their articles concise and precise to enhance the effectiveness of their posts, ideally not more than 1000 words (including endnotes). The font should be Times New Roman, size 12 for the body and size 14 for headings. Line spacing of 1.5 should be followed.
- Analytical posts are preferred over descriptive ones. Posts will be considered for publication based on various factors, including relevance, quality, structure, logic and writing-style.
- Submissions must be sent at email@example.com
- Authors must include their brief information at the top of the post below the title.
- IPAssisto conducts a strict blind-peer review of the submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not. We will send an email receipt upon acceptance as soon as possible.
Posts accepted for publication on The IPAssisto Blog may be cross-posted. However, this is subject to the condition that such cross-posting should necessarily acknowledge the fact that the article was originally posted on The IPAssisto Blog.
The last date of submission is 15th September, 2020.
Ms. Aakansh Prakash