Consumer Assistio: Call for Editors
Consumer Assistio as the name suggest assisting the consumers in every possible approach. The ideology behind this project is to provide legal assistance to consumers and build content of all the legislations and case laws which shall be accessed by everyone. To create awareness midst general public. It is a unit of Knowledge steezEduHub (LLP AAM 8237).
The project aims to help people and also provide pro-bono services. With the help of this project we will try to reach out general public who need legal assistance and create awareness and reduce exploitation of consumers. The editorial team of Consumer Assisto will continue to deliver the best of the best write ups with high quality research in the field of Consumer Law. We seek editors who are expected to be -
- Passionate about the subject matter, its legal policies, new changes happening in the field.
- Must have the knowledge of various writing formats and footnoting/ references formats like Bluebook, Oscola etc.
- Must have a strong vocabulary and pay attention to the minute details.
- Undergraduate students from 2nd year and above of the 5 year Integrated Law Program or the student of 3 year LL.B. Program.
- Minimum number of articles published in the name of applicant should be 2.
- Postgraduate from any Law Program or any other stream.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Writing Sample of not more than 1000 words.
- Details of the published articles. If published online, provide share URL and if published on any other platform, share specific details.
- The selected applicants will be given a Letter of Appreciation.
- A Letter of Recommendation will be given on the basis of work.
- The opportunity to attend free webinars.
The application is required to be mailed at email@example.com with the subject "Application For Editor" by enclosing the above asked requirements.
There is no deadline for applying for the position of editor.
Mr. Madhav Singh