International Journal for Business Law Studies: Call for Papers
The International Journal for Business Law Studies is a bi-annual online journal initiated with the aim of fostering the legal minds functioning in the arena of international business laws to dwell into comprehensive research. Having its roots in core research and knowledge, the journal not only intends on extending a platform to students, scholars, and researchers to only impart their own information on the subject but, also take the discourse to a new dimension altogether.
- "How was the world affected by the pandemic outbreak and what all measures were taken to fight this?"
- "What will be the future of the business sector in the aftermath of COVID-19?"
- General Corporate Laws
- Banking and Finance (including IBC)
- Competition Laws
- ADR Systems
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Mergers and Acquisitions and,
- Investment Laws
- All Manuscripts must follow the following formatting guidelines
- Font Style - Garamond
- Font Size - 12
- Line Spacing - 1.5
- Margins - 1 on each side of the page
- Footnotes shall follow the following formatting guidelines -
- Font Style - Garamond
- Font Size - 10
- Line Spacing - 1
- There should be an abstract of not more than 300 words with the research paper. This abstract must be italicised.
- The manuscript must not exceed the limit of 5000 words (Excluding footnotes and abstract). This guideline shall be strictly adhered with.
- Up to 5 keywords shall be ideally provided.
- All quotations must be in double inverted commas and they should start with (:) (Example - Mr John had said: "I will remain")
- When referring to a section or article of a statute in the main text, the word 'section' and 'article' should not be abbreviated.
- All the pages should be numbered in the footer in the bottom right corner of the page.
- The first page should not contain any information of the author - it should just contain the title of the paper and acknowledgments (if any).
- Manuscripts should not have any border.
The manuscripts should be submitted in a (.doc) or (.docx) format to the email id: email@example.com bearing the subject as "Submission of the Manuscript for Volume I Issue I." If the Authors are emailing the manuscript then, in the email body, the following things should be mentioned:
- Institute of the Author
- Complete Postal Address
Alternatively, the manuscripts can also be submitted through the form. No part of the Manuscript shall indicate any part of the identity of the author. If this guideline is violated, then it shall lead to an immediate disqualification of that manuscript from the selection process. Only 2 co-authors are allowed for one manuscript. Please note that the details of the Authors are only for the records and they will be kept strictly confidential.
The last date for submission has been extended to 26th August, 2020 (11:59 P.M. IST)
Mr. Rishabh Vyas
Ms. Priyal Dhandhukia