Law Audience Journal (Volume 2, Issue 3): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online. The Journal has been indexed in the databases of DRJI, CiteFactor (Academic Scientific Journals), Cosmos (Impact Factor), IPIndexing and Root-Indexing.
Who can submit?
- Legal Research Scholars
- Law Professors
- Law Students
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law
- Please do not submit any paper without reading the official notification carefully. The official notification includes the following things namely, information and official links to Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy, etc.
- The Journal is empowered to close the Online Submission Form even before the last date to submit the papers and no excuse regarding the same will be entertained. It is like first come, first served. It is also requested that do not submit more than one paper otherwise it will be rejected.
Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law (topic must not be outdated).
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
Type of Submissions:
- Short-Articles: 2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Articles: 2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Research Papers: 4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case Comments: 2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format (MS Word File). Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
How to Submit:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Google Form Link. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified. (You'll also receive a copy of the submitted Google form on your mentioned email id (check your Spam Folder also)).
|Release of Official Notification:
||9th July, 2020
|Last date for Submission:
||6th August, 2020
|Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication:
||On or Before 16th August, 2020
|Publication of Selected Papers:
||In the month of August, 2020
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & Editor-In-Chief