Journal of Transnational Commercial Law: Call for Papers
The Journal of Transnational Commercial Law is a peer-reviewed journal of Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad.
The effect of globalisation is not only limited to economy or culture, rather it has expanded its ambit to the legal framework of different nations to a great extent. Transnational Commercial Law is a private law which regulates the commercial relation between private persons of two different nations. The growth of commercial transactions between nations has given rise to a Pluralism of the legal system. This diversity is populated at various levels with national and international instruments, transnational law, soft law instruments, and such touching upon the various commercial intercourse. This is to take into notice, transnational Law includes but not limited to commercial Laws, but the effective discourse on Transnational Commercial Law is needed, considering its contemporary importance.
This peer-reviewed journal will try to facilitate a dynamic and intellectual academic discourse on Transnational Commercial Law with special focus on Indian Perspective. This online journal supports the idea of Open Access and hence, would be in electronic format only.
Academician, Researcher, Students and Professionals (strongly advocating for interdisciplinary participation).
- Transnational commercial Legal Framework and Global Economic Scenario
- Laws and Issues Involved in Cross-Border Consumer Contract and consumer Justice
- Intellectual Property issues in Global Village
- Data storage and right to privacy
- Issue Related to International Sales of Goods and inadequacy of Indian Laws
- International Taxation Issues in a globalised world
- Cross-Border Insolvency and India
- Long Articles: 8,000 to 10,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,500 to 5,000 words
- Article Review: 2,500 to 4,000 words
- Case Comment: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 2,500 to 3,000 words
- Special Articles: 10,000 to 18,000 words
- Submission Policy: Manuscripts must be the result of original research, not published elsewhere. Authors are required to inform us about non-exclusive manuscripts if the latter have been published or expected to be submitted elsewhere.
- Format: Authors should submit their manuscript in Microsoft Word format, double spaced (both the main text and footnotes), font Times New Roman, 12 pt. (main text); title - font Times New Roman, 14 pt.
- A title page with the title of the article and Author's contact information (postal address, phone, and email)
- A starred footnote next to the Author's name with Author's short biography
- 200 - 250 words abstract and five to ten keywords
- Text and citations should conform to The Bluebook. Please use footnotes only.
|Submission of Paper along with Abstract:
||20th August, 2020
|Notification of Acceptance:
||5th September, 2020
|Publication on official website:
||30th September, 2020
Ms. Soumya Rajsingh
Ms. Neha Tripathi