FastForward Justice's Law Journal (Volume 2, Issue 6): Call for Papers
FastForward Justice (ISSN: 2581-6713) is an online legal organisation which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country. FastForward Justice's Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its Volume 2, Issue 6. FastForward Justice's Law Journal is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense.
Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science. The Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have an immense impact on the field of law.
The present Volume 2 Issue 6, of FastForward Justice's Law Journal does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short articles, and research papers, case comments from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: 1500 - 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Articles: 2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Research Papers: 5000 - 8500 words, inclusive of footnotes
- Case Comment: 1500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes
- The paper must be in a single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 and the subheadings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, and justified.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 30 %.
- All articles must be in doc. Or docx format.
- The page layout must be A4.
Note: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- "FastForward Justice's Law Journal" is a self-supporting organisation and it does not receive any kind of monetary relief from any Public or Private Institution or Governmental Agency. All the required expenses of the Journal are supported by the processing charges received from the concerned authors.
- The selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges as mentioned below:
- Law Students: Rs. 750/- (In case of law students processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
- Advocates, Law Professors, Research Scholars & Judges: Rs. 1000/- (In case of advocates, law professors, research scholars & judges processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single author or as co-authors).
|Official Notification release date:
||7th July, 2020
|Last date for submission of Articles:
||30th July, 2020
|Confirmation of selected papers:
||On or before 20th August, 2020
|Publication of Selected papers:
||In the month of August
Note: In case you don't receive any confirmation email for the publication of paper within the given deadlines then it means that your paper has been rejected.
Founder, CEO & Editor in Chief
FastForward Justice's Law Journal