Journal of Legal Studies and Research (Volume 6, Issue 4): Call for Papers
Journal of Legal Studies and Research (JLSR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 4, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submission are invited in form of:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. 5 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
||Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Author)
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors:
||Rs. 1600/- (US $60 for International Author)
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors:
||Rs. 2100/- (US $90 for International Author)
||31st July, 2020
|Intimation of Acceptance:
||5th August, 2020
|Date of Publication of Volume 6 Issue 3:
||10th August, 2020