Webinar: If a 1st Generation Junior Advocate wants to start Litigation Practice from a Small Town District Court - How should he/she go about it?
Date: 12th July, 2020
Timing: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Theme: "If a 1st Generation Junior Advocate wants to start Litigation Practice from a small town District Court - How should he/she go about it?"
About the Speaker:
- Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi:
In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, he was standing before a cupboard in library and he was reading a Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea came. If he works hard in district court, his work can benefit only one or two persons. But if he works hard in Supreme Court, it can benefit thousands of litigants.This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
- How to ignore the touts issue and what a District Judge advised me.
- Understanding and identifying small groups of senior lawyers who may be getting most important cases and getting discretionary orders in most case and to understand how they study their cases and how they create good images in minds of judges.
- Understanding Criminal Courts' atmosphere and understanding proximity between some lawyers with police officers, govt pleaders, ballifs, summons servers, etc
- Understanding Legal Aid Committees, Amicus Curie panels and understanding how cases are distributed.
Note: These and some other points may be discussed.
- It shall be an online event;
- It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in topic of the Webinar;
Zoom Meeting Link:
The meeting link will be provided directly in the WhatsApp Group before 10 Minutes. You must join the WhatsApp Group to receive the meeting link. After filling up the registration from you'll be added in the WhatsApp Groupautomatically.
It is NIL. You can join this webinar session free of cost. There are no registration charges.
The Registration Link for Zoom:
Participants can register for this webinar session only through Google Form. No other mode of registration is acceptable. The registration link will be closed at 11:00 AM on 12thof July 2020 or earlier (if we receive cross the maximum participants allowed limit. In that case you can fill up the YouTube Registration Form).
If any participant who has registered for the Zoom Meeting doesn't join the meeting on time then in that case we'll send the Zoom Meeting link in the YouTube WhatsApp Group also.
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder-Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience
Email: Info@lawaudience.com, email@example.com