6th Online International Conference on Digital Learning and Innovations in Libraries "ICDLIL 2020"
Association of Indian Law Libraries (AILL) in collaboration with Modern Rohini Education Society, New Delhi is going to organize the 6th Online International Conference on Digital Learning and Innovations in Libraries (ICDLIL) amidst COVID-19.
It is an initiative to increase productivity and impede research activities in the difficult times of COVID 19 in the legal field. While the governments all around the world are busy in effectively tackling the crisis it is our endeavor to facilitate the educational process via making use of technology.
About the Organizers:
The idea of Association of Indian Law Libraries (AILL) was coined during first International conference on Access to Legal Information and Research in Digital Era (ICALIRDA) organized at National Law University Delhi in 2012, where law librarians of Law Schools, Courts, Law Firms and governmental bodies from India, met and expressed their willingness on the need to establish a law librarians' association in India. The Association has been setup with the objectives of development of law and library sciences in India; trainings for library professionals to serve better in law institutions and organizations; visualising development of laws and new techniques in library sciences to enhance information services; and publication of latest developments in law libraries around the world for awareness among law and library professionals from AILL platform
Modern Rohini Education Society (Regd.) was established under the act 1860 dated 02 August 1985 with the aim of working in the service of humanity.Utilizing the platform of online conference it becomes first organization host in India to have conducted online conferences.
About the E-Conference:
The Conference Secretariat happy to announce call for papers among academic community, professionals, research scholars and students to discuss and deliberate various current nature of issues pertaining to digital transformation. Original, unpublished manuscripts based on research and innovative ideas are invited to present in presence of academic and professional communities during the event not later than 15th July 2020. The paper may be submitted on the any one or in the combination of sub-themes indicated below:
- User Generation and Application of ICT in Library and Information Centres
- New Generation at the library: behavioral patterns.
- Challenges and services for special abled in libraries with special needs
- Resource and Service Requirements of the New Generation
- Technological Innovation in Libraries , website Development Tools and Technique
- Educating and empowering the users in digital environment and Challenges of ICT applications in libraries with special needs
- RFID: Information Security Management, M-OPAC, WEBOPAC, OPAC
- Digital Approaches, Open Access Initiatives and Open Source Software (OSS)
- OSS and their impact on the library todayand its implications
- OSS and Libraries: Open Access Educational Resources
- Role of the Academic Journal Publisher and Open Access Publishing Models Open Access Publishing
- Open Access Policies and Collection Development in polices in Digital Age
- Data Structures, Frameworks and Information Retrieval
- Open Data, Open Access & Innovation management
- Challenges in transforming the libraries into digital world
- Social Media Analysis, Internet Privacy and Knowledge Transfer
- Electronic Resource Management, Social Media Tools and E Learning
- Integrating library collections into commercial services (e.g.Amazon.com, Google Books etc.)
- Social Network Analysis and Internet Privacy Issues
- Web 3.0 , Future of Internet, Social Search and Retrieval Systems
- Mobile Social Networking, Mobile web , Knowledge Management and Repository
- Building of Institutional Repository and Co-ordination of repositories in digital Era
- Research Ethics, Innovation Technology and Digital Archives
- Emerging and innovative Technology application in Libraries
- Trends on E-Publishing and Digital Archives
- Sustainable Digital Preservation for Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Digital Scholarship, Publishing, Electronic Thesis and Dissertation
- Artificial Intelligence applications in Education
- IPR Law, issues in Research and Creative Works
- Copyright Laws , Policies, Patent laws, challenges and Remedies
- Digital Licensing: Issues and Challenges
- Digital Rights, Management, Plagiarism and Piracy in digital world
- Legal Protection of Databases
- Submission of full papers (not more than 5 pages) with an abstract in approximately 200 words and keywords and references
- The page shall be A4 size paper with margin 1.5 cm on all sides in MS Word format in 12 points New Times Roman type single line spacing.
- Length of the paper should not exceed 4000 words.
- Details such as name of the author, designation, title of the article, abstract, name of the affiliating institution, mailing address, telephone number, fax number and E-mail address are to be included.
- Paper should be plagiarism free. Before publication paper submitted would be checked through Urkund similarity Check Software. The paper submitted must not have been previously published or presented elsewhere.
Note: Paper may be submitted in co-authorship. However, it is mandatory to register at-least one author of the paper who wish to present paper. The paper may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before last date i.e. 15th July, 2020.
- Students/Researchers: Rs. 400/-
- Working Professionals: Rs. 600/-
- Foreign Delegates: $ 10
- MRES Life Members: Rs. 400/-
The last date for registration is 15th August, 2020.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org