Webinar on Corona relaxed IBC-A Face Saver for Indian Corporates
Law Audience is going to organize a Webinar on Corona relaxed IBC-A Face Saver for Indian Corporates.
Date: 22nd June, 2020
Timings: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Corona Relaxed IBC-A Face Saver for Indian Corporates
About the Webinar:
COVID-19 has retarded the momentum of wheels of the Indian economy, the corporate with estimated losses of lacs of crore rupees due to pan India lockdown. In order to prevent and absorb the effect of such huge losses and to respond to the dynamics of the business environment, which has been changing every second in the wake of the globally-spread WHO-declared pandemic, the Union government seems to be responding in a structured manner by providing various relaxation, extensions and amendments to the existing Insolvency law of the country.
The Webinar aims to cover various aspects of Insolvency & Bankruptcy, its resolution and relaxation given by government for the same amid Corona pandemic. All the law and management students, teachers, advocates and any other interested person in the field of Insolvency & Bankruptcy are most welcome.
About the Speaker:
Dr. R.S. Solanki:
Dr. R.S. Solanki is currently working as an Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Jamnalal Bajaj School of Legal studies, Banasthali Vidyapith. He has also worked as Assistant Prof, Teaching Assistant and Guest Faculty at various prestigious institutes such as Faculty of Law, Mody University, Seedling School of Law & Governance Jaipur National University, National Law University, Jodhpur and University College of Law Mohan Lal Sukhadia University. Along with this, Advocacy experience for 8 years in District Courts and High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur from 1998 to 2006.
He authored various books such as 'Banking Law' by Satyam Law International, New Delhi 2017, 'Insurance Sector: Reforms & Regulations' by Lambart publishing, Germany 2015 and 'Law & Financial Sector Reforms' by Regal Publications, New Delhi 2014. He chaired various seminars, attended various conferences and judged various moot courts at National Level. He is also acting as Editor & Editorial Board Member for various National and International Journals.
And the list of his achievements goes on and on! Detailed Introduction about the Speaker will be given during the Webinar Session.
- It shall be an online event;
- It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in topic of the Webinar;
Maximum Participants Allowed:
- Only 96 participants are allowed to join this online Webinar Session on Zoom. Others can watch live on Law Audience's YouTube Channel.
Zoom Meeting Link:
- The meeting link will be provided directly in the WhatsApp Group before 10 Minutes. You must join the WhatsApp Group to receive the meeting link.
- Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EDKjdVZ0gcpDQLB9kOALuL
- It is NIL. You can join this webinar session for free of cost. There are no registration charges.
- Participants can register for this webinar session only through Google Form. No other mode of registration is acceptable. The registration link will be closed at 11:30 PM on 21st of June 2020 or earlier (if we receive cross the maximum participants allowed limit).
- Link: https://forms.gle/vxF2KAjdtieiV9fT9
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder-Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience
Email: Info@lawaudience.com, email@example.com
Download Poster, Notification