International E-Seminar on Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges
School of Legal Studies Apeejay Stya is going to organize the One Day International E-Seminar on Contemporary Legal Issues and Challenges
Date: 12th July, 2020
Timing: 11:00 A.M
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Virtual Court
Who should attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
No Registration Fee
Certificate will be given to Registered Participants.
Phone: +91-82954 89206