National E-Seminar on "ISSUE on COVID 19"
LawFull Life is going to organize an National E-Seminar on "ISSUE ON COVID 19"
About the Event Organizer:
LawFull Life is a channel for knowledge to students, practitioners and academicians and this aims at providing information about different fields of legal practice and promotes the study. Also, Public Legal Education gives emphasis on empowering individuals regarding issues involving law. Legal awareness also refers to promote consciousness on legal culture, enhances participation in the formation of law and gives strength to the principle of Rule of Law. Public Legal Education emphasizes on the activities intended to build public awareness and knowledge related to law and justice system. The main motive of this organisation is to enhance the skills namely, research skill ,drafting skill , legal writing skill, mooting skill & much more .
About the Event:
E-Seminar is a unique concept where the seminar is hosted entirely over the internet by sending their videos via email or whatshap, It allows the participants to participate remotely from their location E-Seminar allows people to share information and data without being physically present.
Participants can collect any topic related to "ISSUE ON COVID 19"
- COVID-19: Impact on Global Trade and Investment
- COVID-19 and its effect on the Course of Globalization
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- COVID-19 and Competition Law Concerns
- Intellectual Property Hazards in times of COVID-19
- Covid-19: Policy Challenges and Traps in Restarting the Economy
- Social Impact of COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Impact on Environment
The above sub-themes are only illustrative. LawFull Life would welcome papers on other topics related to "ISSUE ON COVID 19".
Law students (i.e. under and post graduate), research scholars, academician, legal professionals and others interested in social sciences are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship of one is allowed.
- Paper should be the original work of the participants and Abstract (not more than 300 words) & full paper (not more than 4000 words in MS WORD, Times New Roman, font 12, spacing 1.5.
- Any kind of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- The submission should only in "doc. or docx." format.
- Once the papers are selected and registration process is completed, Participants will be intimated to send their video.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all participants.
- Participants are required to send their submission via email (email@example.com) or whatshap (8708386475) on or before 20th June, 2020.
- After acceptance of full paper, author are required to send their presentation video (maximum 5 min.) or PPT (maximum 20 slide)
All participants must register themselves by paying a fee of INR 500/- only. In case of co-authorship, both the participants have to register & pay separately. Registration can be done on the following link:
|Last date for abstract submission:
||15th June, 2020
|Confirmation of Acceptance of abstracts:
||16th June, 2020
|Last date for final submission of full paper:
||20th June, 2020
Ms. Nikita Kaushik
Download Poster, Brochure