Call for Chapters in Edited Book on Intellectual Property Branding in the Developing World: A New Approach
Law Mantra is pleased to invite chapters for the Edited Book on the theme "Intellectual Property Branding in the Developing World: A New Approach".
Intellectual property refers to creations of the mind; products born from our thoughts and intellect and encompasses most notable forms of assets envisaged by our minds, such as inventions, literary works, artistic works, songs and music, trademarks, designs and names and images purposed for industrial use. The concept of intellectual property arose from the imperative need to devise some form of mechanization to protect creations of the mind and thought.
- Theory of Intellectual Property Rights ('IPRS')
- National IPR Policy
- Data Privacy and IPRS
- ADR and IPRS
- IPR Vis-A'-Vis Traditional Knowledge
- Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
- Copyright Issues in Cyberspace
- Free Trade Agreement Vis-A'-Vis Bio Drugs
- IPRS and the Challenges of the Industry
- Enforcement of IPRS
- Artificial Intelligence and IPRS
The said themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above mentioned theme(s).
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU-Nagpur Style, which is attached with this notification.
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
Length of the Chapter:
- The Chapter shall consist of an Details of Author / Co-Author, Abstract, Main Text and Bibliography.
- An Abstract not exceeding 300 words mentioning the title and keywords must be attached.
- The Chapter shall be no longer than 10,000 words Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010. (Excluding footnotes).
- Footnotes must conform to MNLU-Nagpur rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation
- Font size shall be 12 points in Times New Roman
- 2 interlinear space
Cover of Written Submission:
- The written submission must have a cover page containing the name of the Participant, address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the college/university with address.
- The external cover/envelope should be marked ""Intellectual Property Branding in the Developing World: A New Approach".
- The participant should mention his or her name, address, e-mail id, contact number and name of the College/university with address in the mail and send the Chapter as an a attachment [in MS word, Micros Word 2007 or 2010 with the Subject "Intellectual Property Branding in the Developing World: A New Approach".
Mode of Submission:
- Submissions should be in electronic form (.doc, .docx) Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010.
- The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www.lawmantra.org, www.lawmantra.co.in
Download Brochure, MNLU Citation Rules