Consumer Assistio - Call for Application of Campus Ambassadors
Consumer Assistio as the name suggest assisting the consumers in every possible approach. The ideology behind this project is to provide legal assistance to consumers and build content of all the legislations and case laws which shall be accessed by everyone. To create awareness midst general public.
The project aims to help people and also provide pro-bono services. With the help of this project we will try to reach out general public who need legal assistance and create awareness and reduce exploitation of consumers.
Duration: 6 Months
Interested Students should send soft copies of:
- Latest CV
- Bbrief statement of purpose (not to exceed 500 words)
Procedure of Application:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Application for _______ (Mention the department you are applying for).
On successful completion of the tenure of one year, the team member will be entitled to a certificate of completion and a recommendation letter (to the selected team members). The work is voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided for the same.
Other benefits include:
- Attending events of Knowledge Steez/ Consumer Assisto and other events we are associated with
- Training/ Assistance in Scholarships/ International Conferences
- Opportunity to meet distinguished personalities of the field
- Chance to appear in consumer forums
- Free training on legal drafting
Deadline for Applying:
The last date for applying is 10th May, 2020.
Ms. Shruti Gupta