The Global Pandemic and the Quarantine: Socio, Legal, Political and Cultural Aspects
Legal Aawaz along with Himcapes Law College is going to organize the event on the theme 'The Global Pandemic and the Quarantine: Socio, Legal, Political and Cultural Aspects'.
Legal Aawaz has brought to you a fascinating opportunity of doing something productive from the comfort of your homes. When this entire world is under the clutches of the global pandemic, let's dig a bit deep into the socio, legal, political and cultural aspects of it.
The Event is based on the theme 'The Global Pandemic and the Quarantine: Socio, Legal, Political and Cultural Aspects'. This includes but is not limited to Human Rights, National and International Affairs, The Economy, Laws revolving around the lockdown and the pandemic (for e.g.: National Security Act, Disaster Management Act, etc.), Mental Health Issues, Technological Transformation, etc.
Partcipants are required to make poster based on theme of the event. The said poster can either be hand-made or digital. In case of hand-made poster, the poster is to be sent along with the photo of the participant. And in case of a digital poster, proper source/ credentials are to be shared.
Participants are required to follow standard format for writing the research paper keeping in mind the theme of the event. The Paper should not exceed 4000 words (exclusive of the abstract and footnotes).
The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly with:
- Font type: Times New Roman;
- Size: 12;
- Spacing: 1.5.
- Times New Roman ;
- Size 10.
- End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted, viz., Bluebook or APA method.
- Strict rules for grammatical error and plagiarism. Plagiarism is tolerated only upto 15%.
- Co-authorship is limited upto two authors only.
- This event has been designed to bring out the great orator/ teacher within you.
- Participants are required to select any topic that touches the theme of the event and send the video recording. The length of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Okay so here is the fun part of the event. Exhibit your art and skills like never before. Make a rangoli based on the theme and send two pictures:
- One of the Rangoli separately;
- Other of the art and the artist.
Eligibility and Submission:
- The event is open for the folks of all age and all streams!
- Participants are requested to make their submissions at email@example.com with "Particpant's name: Event Name" as subject line.
Kindly fill in the google form through this link:
- Poster Making: INR 250/-
- Research Paper:
- Single author: INR 250/-
- Co-authors: INR 400/-
- Video Presentation: INR 250/-
- Rangoli: INR 250/-
- Research Paper in single authorship + all other events: INR 900/-
- Research Paper in co-authorship + all other events: INR 1050/-
|Last date of Registration:
||10th May, 2020
|Last date of Submission:
||15th May, 2020
Mr. Ashish Badoni
Ms. Akanksha tiwari
Ms. Ariba Abbas
Ms. Simran Arora
Download Poster, Brochure