6th GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law, 2020
Gujarat National Law University is going to organize the 6th GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law 2020
Date: 3rd - 6th September, 2020
Venue: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
About the Moot:
The GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law is organised with the novel objective of promoting research and advocacy in the niche sphere of securities and investment law. It allows young minds all over India to apply their legal knowledge to an interesting and relevant set of facts pertaining to securities and investment law. The moot has grown tremendously since its inception, and has garnered support from a large number of colleges in the form of their participation.GNLUMSIL has also successfully collaborated with nationally recognized sponsors namely, Bombay Stock Exchange - Investors' Protection Fund, National Securities Depository Limited, Finsec Law Advisors, RegStreet Law Advisors, Manupatra, SCCOnline, Lex Witness, Wolters Kluwer, Uber, Lawctopus, Khaitan& Co. and ShardulAmarchandMangaldas.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide at the time of the competition on a regular basis in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India.
- A recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one Team for the Competition.
Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate.
- The registration fee is INR 4,000 per Team.
- Teams may pay the Registration Fee by way of an online transfer using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm. Teams are instructed to mention the full name of their Institution/College/University in the column provided for Remarks while making the payment. Teams are required to download the receipt of the payment and submit the same through the Google form at the time of sending the Registration Form.
- Teams may also pay the registration fee by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Gujarat National Law University" payable at "Ahmedabad". A scanned copy of the Demand Draft is required to be uploaded on this Google form.
|Release of moot problem:
||17th March, 2020
|Last date for provisional registration:
||1st June, 2020
|Last date for completion of all registration formalities:
||1st July, 2020
|Last date to submit clarifications:
||7th July, 2020
|Last date for submission of soft copy of written submissions:
||10th August, 2020
|Last date for submission of hard copy of written submissions:
||14th August, 2020
|Orientation and Researchers' Test:
||4th - 6th September, 2020
Dr. Girish R.
Mr. Hrithik Khurana
Ms. Samidha Mathur