Call for Chapters in Edited Book - Abrogation of Article 370 & Article 35A: Constitutional Analysis
The Centre has repealed Article 370 and Article 35A of the Constitution that grants special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Law Mantra is pleased to invite chapters for the Edited Book "Abrogation of Article 370 & Article 35-A: Constitutional Analysis"
- Abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A: Assault on the Constitution
- Art-370, 35 A of the Constitution of India: A Constitutional History of Jammu and Kashmir
- Relevancy of Art - 370, Art-35 A of The Constitution of India in the present scenario.
- Pros and Cons of Art-370 of The Constitution of India for the People of Jammu and Kashmir
- Comparative discussion on Art-370 and Art-371 of The Constitution of India
- Analysis of special provision of various States with Jammu and Kashmir
- Special Relationship of Jammu and Kashmir with the Union of India.
- Constitutional Status of Art-35A of the Constitution of J&K and 370 of The Constitution of India
- Abrogation of Article 370, Art-35A
- Abrogation of Article 370: can the president act without the recommendation of the constituent assembly?
- Accession of new State in Union of India
- Indian Federalism : Cooperative or Coercive with reference to JK
- Right to self-determination under Indian Constitution and international law
- Right and duty of Individual and Indian Constitution with reference to JK
- What rights will Kashmiris lose after Article 370, Article 35A are revoked
Note: The said themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to working on any topic related to the above mentioned theme(s).
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU-Nagpur Style, which is attached with this notification
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All accepted Chapter will be published in Book bearing ISBN. (Selected Authors whose Chapter will be included in Book, if they wishes to procure hard copy of book they have to contact concerned publisher.).
How to Submit:
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at email@example.com.
- Submission of Final paper: 25th May, 2020
- Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
Phone: +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Poster, Notification