National Essay Writing Competition on Human Rights: Activities and Reality
LawFull Life is going to organizing an online national essay writing competition on "Human Rights: Activities and Reality"
About LawFull Life:
Public Legal Education gives emphasis on empowering individuals regarding issues involving law. Legal awareness also refers to promote consciousness on legal culture, enhances participation in the formation of law and gives strength to the principle of Rule of Law. Public Legal Education emphasizes on the activities intended to build public awareness and knowledge related to law and justice system. LawFull Life is a channel for knowledge to students, practitioners and academicians and this aims at providing information about different fields of legal practice and promotes the study concerned with.
The main motive of this organisation is to enhance the skills namely, research skill ,drafting skill , legal writing skill, mooting skill & much more .
The theme of the competition is "Human rights: Activities and Reality" and participants are free to choose any of the following topics:
- Children and Human Rights
- Women and Human Rights
- The right of Minorities and refugees
- Violation of Human Rights: Genocide and Torture
- Rights of Disabled Person
*The above list is not exhaustive and other contemporary issues in Human Right can also be chosen to write.
- OPen to Law students (i.e. Under and Post Graduate), Research Scholars, Legal Professionals and others interested in social sciences are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship of one is allowed.
- Essays should be the original work of the participants and must not exceed 2,000 words (excluding footnotes). The language of the essays should be English. Any kind of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification. Bluebook 19th edition should be adhered to for the purpose of citations.
- The submission should only in "doc. or docx." format.
- Submission should strictly follow the following rules: Font - Time New Roman, Font size- 12, Line spacing- 1.5, Alignment-Justified
- E-Certificates will be provided to all participants.
- All participants must register themselves by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- only. In case of co-authorship, both the participants have to register & pay separately. Registration can be done on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL1IPADnMQp3TCy5-7mYMYet_tLA57aK1hyOMmew1r3Azyrg/viewform
- The submission should be sending on this mail ID: email@example.com, with subject of "Submission for Essay Writing Competition"
|Last date of Registration & Fee Payment:
||5th May, 2020
|Last date of submission of the Essay:
||15th May, 2020
|Announcement of result:
||20th May, 2020
Ms. Nikita Kaushik
Mr. Sagar Garg