International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues: Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (IJLDAI) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 6 Issue 3, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submission are Invited in Form of:
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. 5 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
Article Processing Charge / Publication Fees [To be paid after the Paper is accepted for Publication]:
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
||Rs. 1200 (US $30 for International Author)
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors:
||Rs. 1600 (US $60 for International Author)
|Co-Authorship for 3 to 5 Authors:
||Rs. 2500 (US $100 for International Author)
||30th April, 2020
|Intimation of Acceptance:
||5th May, 2020
|Date of Publication of Volume 6Issue 3:
||10th May, 2020
The last date for submissions is 30th April, 2020 (11:59 PM IST)