Law Audience - 4th National Online Essay Writing Competition, 2020
Law Audience after successfully conducting online essay writing competitions on World Population Day, Independence Day and Legal Issues, presenting its 4th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020.
This online competition is open for all law students and for those who are preparing for Judiciary. No physical presence of the participants is required. Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Invest your precious time in this online competition and win some exciting prizes such as cash prizes and free publications of selected essays in online Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705). For further details read the complete brochure carefully.
Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Please make sure that the topic must be relevant. Non-compliance with theme will result in the disqualification of the participant(s).
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students/participants must be pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for judiciary;
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation. In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are allowed.
- Word limit - Minimum 1500 words & Maximum 3000 words (Including foot notes).
- Format - MS Word File.
- Font Style - Times New Roman.
- Font size - 12 for text, 14 for Headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Page numbering - bottom center.
- Line Spacing - 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- Alignment - Justified and layout must be A4 size.
- Margin - One inch each side.
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- All the write-ups must be plagiarism free (10% to 15% similarity is allowed with proper footnoting & references).
- All the write-ups must be original work of the Author(s) and must not be published anywhere else or must not be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- Participants are requested not to copy & paste the bare provisions & case laws.
Note: Please do not include your personal details (such as your name, phone number, email and other information of personal nature) anywhere in the MS Word File.
How to Submit:
- All essays must be sent as MS Word files through a Google form. Essays submitted through any other mode other than Google form shall be disqualified.
- The title of the MS Word File of the essay must be your Team Code.
The Registration Fee is 250 RS for an Individual/Single Registration & 300 RS for a Team Registration.
|Date of release of official notification:
||30th March, 2020.
|Last date for registration:
||16th April, 2020.
|Last date for clarifications & Allotment of team codes:
||17th April, 2020.
|Last date for Submission of Ms Word file of essay:
||30th April, 2020.
|Declaration of result:
||12th May, 2020.
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder, Law Audience
Download Poster, Notification